State usando Mac OS X 10.9.X? Un antipatico messaggio fa capolino nella vostra console? …come questo?
xpcd Info.plist does not contain an XPCService dictionary: /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc
Ecco la soluzione:
1. Open Terminal
2. Backup the /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc/Contents/Info.plist file. This command will make a copy of the file on your desktop in case anything goes wrong:
cp /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc/Contents/Info.plist ~/Desktop/Info.plist
3. Enter this command to add the XPCService dictionary to the SecurityAgent.xpc Info.plist:
sudo defaults write /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc/Contents/Info.plist XPCService -dict-add ServiceType System
4. Next convert the plist back to the XML format it was originally in with this:
sudo plutil -convert xml1 /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc/Contents/Info.plist
5. Finally make sure the permissions are how they were originally by running these commands:
sudo chown root:wheel /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc/Contents/Info.plist
sudo chmod 644 /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/XPCServices/SecurityAgent.xpc/Contents/Info.plist
6. Restart your computer for good measure. If all went well, the XPCD errors should be gone from the console.